Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Puns

I believe that to fully appreciate puns, one has to have children who are old enough to sigh heavily and roll their eyes.

A friend sent me a bunch of puns the other day, so I thought I'd post a few here... especially for all those dads out there who enjoy torturing their kids with "clever" word play.

Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.

A dwarf, who was a mystic, escaped from jail. The call went out that there was a small medium at large.

No comments: