Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Moscow Trip, Part 3

Whew! We've been busy the last couple of days!! Grandkids are great, and then there is also yard cleanup, house repair and upgrade projects, and did I mention the grandkids?? And the weather has been beautiful... down in the 30's at night, but up almost to 60 today!

I'll post some more kid-pics tomorrow after I download them from the camera. For tonight I'll just share this one that our friend Katie shared with us. Talk about getting into the Christmas spirit!?!



1 comment:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

These Christmas pictures CRACK me up!!!! I actually laughed out loud. (My studnets are in the middle of a test- - - oops!)Thanks for the laugh. Whew! You guys have been busy. I'll bet your favorite part was the grandkids. That's just a guess though...