Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Global Warming


I rented and watched An Inconvenient Truth (with Al Gore) so I could get the latest on the extent to which we humans are responsible for global warming. I was really impressed with both the product and the conclusions.

Then, yesterday I watched The Great Global Warming Swindle (BBC) that says the "global warming" people have it all wrong... that the primary cause of global warming is changes in the sun, with CO2 contributions by man playing a very minor role. I was really impressed with both the product and the conclusions.

Now today I have read some scientists criticizing the scientists who criticized... you get the idea. Both sides are basically accusing the other side of propagandizing and/or politicizing the topic for various reasons... including who gets the research dollars available.

Sigh... I guess 500 years from now somebody will know for sure who's right.

No comments: