Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Various


Our youth minister, Kyle, and some of our teens are in SF this week working in an inner city mission effort. You can check out some of their daily experiences by clicking here.

Jennifer has posted some recent pics of the family having lots of family fun. Click here to see a few in her blog and here to see more. Here's a sample to get you motivated.


Amber has also posted the latest about Little J on their blog. Click here.
Virginia has once again been more than generous for my birthday and Father's Day. A few years back she agreed to me getting a new bike (my idea). Last year she got me an IPod Touch (her idea), which I've really enjoyed ... more than I actually thought I would. Well, this year she's outdone herself, although she will benefit from this year's gift as well. Well, to cut this suspenseful story short, last Thursday we went down and bought a wide screen HD TV. We're not usually "cutting edge, latest thing" people, but this one is so new that the Comcast HD box software does not yet fully communicate with the TV. It works OK, we just have to jump through some hoops each time we use the TV. And the picture... wow!!! If you're old enough to remember the transition from black and white to color TV, and how impressive that was, well, this is even more impressive a change. Come by and watch something with us.

No comments: