Monday, December 19, 2005

Automatic

The button, he reminded me, is automatic... you need only to fully depress it once, and the window goes all the way down. It's important to remember that to save wear and tear on the internal electronics of the window.

The friendly guy from the glass company showed up about 30 minutes later than he had estimated, but he knew what he was doing. He took the door apart and installed the new window glass... and it all worked when he was done. I was really thankful, even if it did cost me a few bucks. I need to drive the car tomorrow, and it's supposed to be raining.

Sooo... today I worked from home, catching up on email and getting a good start on a draft of a program for the Pepperdine Lectures in May. Jerry Rushford asked us to form an East Bay Praise Team from the Tri-Valley and Eastside congregations to lead worship in Stauffer Chapel the Friday morning of Lectures



and in Elkins Auditorium Friday afternoon.










The group has been together once for a picture and to sing together informally. It will be fun... and I now have a beginning from which to prepare.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I'm really looking forward to this!

If you need any help with the program, I'd be glad to pitch in. I enjoy that kind of work.