Wednesday, December 07, 2005

For Granted

Yesterday I hopped in the car and drove to Dublin to spend some time with a few other ministers from the greater Bay area. I really felt blessed by my time with them. Not sure how this particualr group ot together originally... some drive pretty far and there are others in the area who don't participate, but it seems that God has created a meaningful community from some pretty diverse individuals.

Because of travel and other commitments, Tuesday was the first gathering I have attended this fall. As is often the case, I didn't realize how much I had missed being with those guys until I was with them again. Our number was relatively small Tuesday, and we didn't have any sort of formal presentation, so we were able to give more time to simply sharing some things that are happening with us personally and professionally. As we talked and shared, I had the sense that "just the right group" had gathered this day, and I was thankful I was with them.

1 comment:

Josh said...

area-wides are great. There is nothing like having the support of people who are fitting in the trenches with you! Good luck with that and I hope you continue to go.