Saturday, November 25, 2006

Back Home


Well, Virginia and I made it back home from our Thanksgiving trip to Tahoe. We sure had a good time. Here's a pic to enjoy, and I'll do a PhotoShow tomorrow if I have time.

The one thing we missed was getting to be with family. Jen, Fok and Kaleb were in Boston hosting some of Jen's students. Jeremy and Amber were with the Fosters this year. My mom and Virginia's mom were at Kent's and Susan's, along with three of Virginia's other siblings and families. When we talked with everyone, it sounded as if they were having a great time... including what looked like quite an ultimate frisbee game from some pics Kent posted.

As I said, we really enjoyed our time at Tahoe, but it's also good to be home. Check back tomorrow for a link to more pics. And have a blessed Sunday!

1 comment:

Welcome! said...

We're so glad you had a great trip! We are looking forward to spending some great time with you guys at Christmas!
Love you!