Friday, April 25, 2008

Tag, I'm It

I was tagged by Karen, a friend and fellow blogger, today. According to the rules, I'm supposed to list seven random facts about me and tag 5 people who read my blog to do likewise. I guess I'll give it a go:
  1. I have a 40th high school reunion this coming August.
  2. I got to speak French with store clerk a few weeks back. (Frankly, I'm surprised I remembered enough vocab to say anything!!)
  3. My middle name is Lynn, and my mom used to call me Ricky Lynn when she was mad at me.
  4. A long time runner, I have not run since June because of a sore Achilles tendon. (Thank goodness for bikes and ellipticals.)
  5. Likely related, I weigh more than I ever have... and it's not all muscle. :-)
  6. I'll spend most of next week in Malibu. (Not a surfing competition, but the Pepperdine Bible Lectures.)
  7. I often have a song in my head.
OK, that's it. I'll tag Philip, Amber, Jeannie, Neisha, and Keith.

1 comment:

Welcome! said...

Although I haven't had a bad day today, April 26th is the date that I totaled my car on PCH last year. That seems to fit the theme. :-)

Thanks for the tag!