Sunday, October 11, 2009

Time, time, time...

Simon and Garfunkel's song, "A Hazy Shade of Winter" begins:

Time,
Time,
Time, see what's become of me
While I looked around for my possibilities.

Brice has been talking about our schedules, how we use our time and our relationship with God. Good stuff... challenging stuff. Here's what our assembly looked like today:

O Come, Let Us Adore Him
Come Worship Christ the King
Welcome and Family News
Shout Hallelujah
Prayer
My Everything
Responsive Reading: Psalm 42:2-5
As the Deer Thirsts
Here in this Place
Communion: Giving Thanks Together
Boundless Love
You Have Been Good
Offering
Children’s Sermon & Invitation to Children’s Church (age 3 – 3rd Grade)
Nobody Fills My Heart Like Jesus
Sermon
More Like You
The Joy of the Lord
Shepherd’s Blessing

No comments: