Sunday, October 25, 2009

Won By One

Virginia picked me up at the airport Friday night and we headed home to finish getting ready for "company" to show up in the wee hours. The singers in Won By One, Pepperdine's accappella six person singing group, were heading north to participate in the annual Scary Monsters youth rally at Martinez, and we love to have them stay at our house. Their concert Saturday night was great, and they sang on praise team with us Sunday morning. Here's what our Sunday worship assembly looked like:

Arise and Sing
I Sing Praises
Welcome and Family News
O Worship the King
Days of Elijah
Prayer
Reading: Zephaniah 3:17
We Shall Assemble
The Lord Thy God
Reading: 1 John 4:7-8
I Love You with the Love of the Lord
Communion: Sharing His Love
Why Did My Savior Come to Earth
A Common Love
Offering
Children’s Sermon & Invitation to Children’s Church (age 3 – 3rd Grade)
Jesus, Draw Me Closer
Sermon
Lord, I Give You My Heart
We Are the Body of Christ
Shepherd’s Blessing

No comments: