Friday, June 09, 2006

Counters and Sod 2

Well, the guys from Granite Transformations finished up today. I promised some pictures, so here they are.



Here's a shot from the dining area.













A little closer look at the new really deep sink and way different faucet.










Looking back toward the dining area.












The counter and sink in our little downstairs 1/2 bath was really bad, so we had it replaced as well. The tape is still there until the glue dries.








Here's a shot of the new sod patch. Sure looks better than the dirt patch it covered up. Notice the "stripes" in the sod? It's because I worked unrolling the sod one way and then back the other. I'm hoping the grass will eventually all grow the same way. If not, oh well, guess it can be a converation starter.







Looking back across the grass to the garden.










From the patio across the beans looking at the tomatoes. That last green thing in the corner isn't a tomato plant... it's a little tangerine tree with 2 tiny tangerines. It had one last year, but it was really sweet!!














2 comments:

Karen said...

I think the yard looks great... kinda like the professional greens on a ballfield. :)

The counters look cool as well. I *love* deep sinks (especially if they aren't white... so hard to keep clean!).

Anonymous said...

Your house looks great! I think Robert and I have the same faucet for our new kitchen sink! I hope all is well-

Kelli