Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday in Cabot

Today was another good day here in Cabot. We had a chilly night, so we awoke to frost on the grass, and it wasn't even that early. Mom's house is nice and tight, so it didn't get cold inside over night... stayed in the 60s.

After another good muffin breakfast, I did a little work outside. First I washed the siding on the house using some of that house wash stuff. It does OK, but a good scrubbing probably would have looked better. The stuff ran out, so I finished the job using LOC, and it seemed to work about as well. I trimmed a few branches off the neighbor's tree that were rubbing the roof or close to it. Finally, Mom helped me scrape and paint a couple of corner pieces of her siding that were flaking off.

Another good run rounded out the afternoon, and supper filled us both up. Will need to get up early to get to the airport in time for my 7:25 flight home. It's been a good stay.

No comments: