Saturday, October 20, 2007

Humor


I love to laugh, and sometimes a "good" corny joke makes me laugh just as much as other kinds of humor. Sometimes visual or slapstick type humor tickles the funny bone, and sometimes a clever cartoon will do it. The one above (in the September issue of Reader's Digest) just made me laugh... not a knee-slapping-can't get-your-breath laugh, but it's just too funny!!
That same issue also contains some jokes from famous funny people. Here are some samples:

Did you know babies are nauseated by the smell of a clean shirt? - Jeff Foxworthy

How many people have telekinetic powers? Raise my hand. - Emo Philips

I constantly walk into a room and I don't remember why. But for some reason I think there's going to be a clue in the fridge. - Caroline Rhea

First the doctor told me the good news: I was going to have a disease named after me. - Steve Martin

Women don't want to hear what you think. Women want to hear what they think - in a deep voice. - Bill Cosby

What is there were no hypothetical situations? - John Mendoza

... and...

As long as there is algebra there will be prayer in school. - Larry Miller

So, did you laugh? What are some of your favorite jokes?

(And be sure to vote on the poll at the bottom of the page.)

No comments: