Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Coffee with Tom and Jerry

With all the stuff that's going on right now - politics, financial crisis, lurking terrorism, climate change, creeping age.... I got to thinking how much easier it would be if we all lived in a cartoon world. Now, I know it didn't always go smoothly for Roger Rabbit, but things turned out well in the end, and, for the most part, cartoon characters generally have it pretty good. Even poor Wylie Coyote, after falling 1000 feet or being crushed by a boulder, just picks himself up and starts working on his next Acme scheme to get Road Runner.

Well, thanks to my "nephew-in-law," Philip, introducing me to the idea, I was able to Simpsonize myself to give this cartoon thing a try. Here's the old me and the Simpsonized version.


I'll let you know if this cartoon thing works out. In the mean time you can try it yourself by clicking here.

1 comment:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! I've got to give this a try!