Monday, November 17, 2008

Quotations

I love quotes... some quotes make an important point... others are dripping with sarcasm... some just make me smile. Here are three of the latter.

I'm not really a pessimist, but this is one of my all time favorites: "The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised." - George F. Will

I love this one because it could soooo be me if not for Microsoft Outlook: "I write down everything I want to remember. That way, instead of spending a lot of time trying to remember what it is I wrote down, I spend the time looking for the paper I wrote it down on." - Beryl Pfizer

And, finally, a classic quote from the master of no respect: "When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them." - Rodney Dangerfield

Now, if you really want to smile just check out this clip of Claire trying to walk downhill at the arboretum the weekend we were in Moscow. Enjoy!

Or maybe this one of a dancing Claire.

No comments: