Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Various

I ran across this quote the other day: "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." (Ernest Benn) Doesn't sound as if things have changed too much in the last 100 years or so, does it?


In this day of have it your way lifestyles, maybe this clip and this one are not too far from being true. What do you think?


After looking at all of God's created beauty around Lake Tahoe, let me ask you one question. Which is more truly amazing, the creative wonders of nature or the smile on your granddaughter's face? (I'll bet you can guess which way I'm answering that!)




3 comments:

Carol Beck said...

couldnt agree more! grandkids are the best! sorry about my last posts once again!

Rick J said...

You guessed right and win the big prize... a hug from a grandkid of your choice!!

And... don't sweat the previous comments... really. :-)

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Ahhhhhh! I LOVE her sticking-straight-up-in-the-air hairdo! What a cutie pie! And to top it all off, she's soooo pretty!