Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Jen, Fok, Kaleb and Claire stopped back by after Christmas in Canada and headed home today. Soooo... our house seems rather quiet and empty. Karen Kukta, a longtime friend who lives in San Diego, is coming for a visit tomorrow, but I doubt she brings quite as much energy as Kaleb and Claire. :-) Here are some pics from the last couple of days.

My three girls.


Claire making a point.


And sorting out the family shoes.


Grandkids are among the greatest joy!!


5 comments:

Sherry said...

Happy New Year from Meadows Place!
Loved seeing all your family (and Lauren B.) Looks like a lot of fun was had by all. And, yes, grandkids are pretty special.

JLangston said...

I cannot believe how beautiful Claire is and how grown Kaleb has gotten!! Just amazing!

Wishing blessings on all of you in 2009!!

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

You made a GREAT Santa - I'll bet the kids loved you! Grandad's tend to be pretty good at that kind of thing.

It looks like a special Christmas was had by all. How fun: you get to buy boy AND girl presents!! All we know is how to buy boy presents in my house.

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Ooooops - the English teacher in me must address my punctuation mistake in the above comment: There should not be an apostophe before the "s" in "Grandads".

Rick J said...

Amanda, I certainly understand. The English teacher in me would have made me do the same thing. :-)

Happy New Year!