Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pepperdine Lectures Preview Dinner


Virginia and I attended the annual Pepperdine Bible Lectures preview dinner hosted by Tri-Valley in Livermore this evening. We got there a little early to sing through some songs with the praise team for the evening. She sang soprano tonight and I was a tenor.
After dinner and some worship, Jerry Rushford, Director of both Church Relations and the annual Bible Lectures at Pepperdine did his usu all wonderful job of promoting the Lectures, setting the stage scripturally, and weaving in hymn stories. When Jerry speaks, I always learn something and there is usually a surprise of some sort.
Anyone reading this who has even a remote opportunity of attending the Bible Lectures, May 5-8, needs to check out this link to find out more. It's a wonderful experience... AND it all happens in Malibu!!! Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Deric said...

this place is so nice,

Anonymous said...

See you there!

Keith L.

Karen said...

Oh, I forgot all about it... but couldn't have made it anyway. I was beginning my journey into the land of pneumonia that night.