Monday, February 16, 2009

Sunday Assembly

Here's what our worship assembly looked like yesterday. Brice spoke from Colossians 2, emphasizing the reality that Jesus is the answer, in spite of all the arguments and other distractions the world has to offer.

Sing On Ye Joyful Pilgrims
I Love You, Lord
Welcome and Greeting (What draws you close to God?)
Come Worship Christ the King
Prayer
Reading: Colossians 2:6-7
My Hope Is Built on Nothing Less
Reading: Colossians 2:8-12
In Christ Alone
Reading: Colossians 2:13-15
Wonderful Grace of Jesus
Communion: Motivation for How We Live
Bread: Nearer, Still Nearer
Cup: More Holiness Give Me
Offering: Nobody Fills My Heart Like Jesus
Invitation to Children’s Church
Nobody Fills My Heart Like Jesus
Sermon
Jesus, Draw Me Closer
Family Matters & Shepherd’s Prayer
My Life Is in You

No comments: