Tuesday, July 28, 2009


The last few days have blessed me with the opportunity to both be with my brand new grandson, Wesley, and to be with Claire in Moscow (Kaleb is visiting out of town, but I'll get to see him in a couple of weeks.) Anyway, thought I'd share a couple of clips of Wesley... singing tenor in his sleep I think!! In the second clip you can also hear a Chick Filet order coming together. :)








I also want to share this pic of Claire with her brand new "big girl bed" that I put together for her today.


2 comments:

Sherry said...

Just heard the great news. What a beautiful baby boy!

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Wow! Wesley is so beautiful! I love the videos. The first video almost made me cry as the little squeeks Wesley was making sounded just like Grant when he was born. Rhett did not make that kind of noise, but Grant sure did, and it's a special memory I'll always treasure. It was sweet to hear it again!