Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Mission Moscow - 1

The flight to Spokane was smooth and on time, and after Virginia picked me up we grabbed some lunch and headed back south to Moscow... about 1:45. We spent the rest of the day working on boxes, making lists of needed repairs and things to buy, and, of course, enjoying time with Claire (Kaleb, Jen and Fok too). Today we unpacked more boxes; Kaleb and I got his room into pretty good shape... that boy does have a lot of books!! I also made a few minor repairs to drawers and such so we can get the kitchen stuff put away. It was a good day, and we discovered that Lefty's has the best burgers in town. Here are a few pics


Cutie Claire has already grown past her birth weight. She really likes to eat!!


Kaleb and I are having fun playing with her.

Nanna is one of Clarie's favorites... she's my favorite too! This girl is in the right family... she already has a sense of humor.As the day closed and we downed those burgers from Lefty's, here's what God was doing in the western sky. Pretty cool, eh?
More news tomorrow...

1 comment:

Karen said...

She looks like one adorable baby. Makes me miss those days when all I had to do was hold mine and keep 'em fed and changed.