Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Walk by the River

Virginia had planned to walk with a co-worker during their lunch, but the co-worker went home sick. So, she called me just before noon, inviting me to join her and grab a bite to eat. Wednesday nights are often rushed, so we sometimes grab lunch together instead of supper.

We walked from the PD down by the river through the Dow Wetlands restored area. At the turn around point I took this pic with my phone. Not too bad for a phone. If you look closely you can see the Antioch bridge just at the horizon.


After the swing down by the riverside we walked through downtown to a little organic sandwich shop called Nature's Bounty... good food and not too pricey. Even got VJ back to work on time. it was beautiful today... good day for a walk and lunch with a beautiful lady.

1 comment:

Carol Beck said...

you are so blessed to live in such a beautiful(i hope i spelled right. lately i've been losing my ability to spell. old age i guess!) place!