Monday, February 27, 2006

Rehearsal

Yesterday afternoon the Tri-Valley half of our East Bay Praise Team made the trek to Antioch for our second rehearsal. Greg Brown was a bit sick, but those who were under the weather last month are well, so we were all present. The rehearsal went really well. Good singers... wonderful music... great energy. I'm really looking forward to our worship session at Pepperdine. I believe that God will use what we have planned... the songs... the texts from 1 John... the prayer... Kent Mereness' art to touch the hearts of those present.

I'm also looking forward to the morning session with Lynn Anderson. Not yet sure what songs we'll be doing or how many, but Lynn is such a great teacher that it'll be good to be there even if we sing only a couple of songs.

Today was Monday... and rainy... one of those "Mamas and Papas" days... but it didn't get me down too bad. However, I think it's supposed to rain most of the week.

Update on the Honda... so far no engine light.

1 comment:

Neena said...

Well I don't feel sorry for you about the rain because since California is getting the rain we are getting some too. I have the window open smelling the rain, but there hasn't been too much yet. Just some sprinkles, but anything is welcome here. I hope Pepperdine goes well.