Monday, February 06, 2006

Value


Today we had an appraiser come by to determine the current value of our house for our refinance. They say that in real estate value is determined by 3 things: location, location and location. It's amazing to me how home prices out here, where they are already among the highest in the country, continue to escalate. So, is our house worth its value? Good question!

This afternoon I went out for a run for the first time since I got sick a couple of weeks back. Didn't run too fast or too far (come to think of it I never run too fast anymore), but I did feel pretty good. Being outside on a gorgeous day... breathing fresh air with every stride... burning off a few calories... giving the heart a healthy workout. Is the time spent jogging or walking in the hills valuable... worth the time? You bet!!

1 comment:

Neena said...

I know the housing prices where you are are higher than here, but we can't believe how high the prices are in Anthem. We are still renting so when we buy that will be interesting. The housing in Arizona is slowly becoming just has much as California. I hope that the appraisal went well.