Thursday, March 23, 2006

Elite Eight!

OK... I just have to say something. I just watched the UCLA-Gonzaga game. I must admit that UCLA looked like a mediocre high school team in the first half, but what an unbelievable comeback to win!!!! I don't know if they can handle Memphis in the regional finals... they are so young... but I was blown away by their comeback tonight, so who knows?!?!

And, speaking of wild finishes... did you see the end of the Texas-West Virginia game? Talk about bang-bang 3-pointers...wow!!

And Duke eliminated... that means the two most likely candidates for the college player of the year (Morrison of Gonzaga and Duke's Reddick) are out of the tournament. Wonder if that'll increase the likelihood of someone else taking that award??

Oh well, that's enough... basketball isn't life. :-)

1 comment:

Neena said...

Josh and I have been watching more and I started going for George Mason just because I have never heard of them and they ended up beating UConn which was an awesome game so I can't wait for this weekend.