Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Boston Visit

Monday morning I finished packing and Virginia dropped me off at the Pittsburg BART station for my ride to SFO. It was my first time to ride BART, and I had a plane to catch, so I was a touch nervous. But the ride went smoothly, and I found my way around SFO to my gate. All in all, it wasn't much longer than a car trip... maybe shorter in commuter traffic... and I was able to read the paper. :-)

The flight was long... but non-stop, and we even got in to Logan Airport a bit early. Jen picked me up at the airport in her rental that they had used Easter weekend, and we made it back to their place in Somerville.

This morning Kaleb, who was asleep when we got in from the airport, came and crawled in bed with me so we could talk... not much better than that!!!! We got scones from a local bakery... I went for a run with Fok (nice way to scope out the neighborhood). In a little while I'll take Kaleb for a haircut (I'll try to post before and after pics), and this afternoon we'll to for his Taekwondo lesson.

Right now... I think Kaleb has the Stratego board set up...

No comments: