Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Flat Stanley

We had a surprise guest arrive today. Well, we knew he was coming, just not the timing of his arrival. When I checked the mailbox, there was a large envelope that contained Flat Stanley, a letter of introduction, and a journal chronicling his visit with our grandson, Kaleb. Stanley started his visit with us by going to church with us tonight and sitting in on praise team practice. I think he had a good time... we even took some pictures. Maybe I'll post some later in the week. Kaleb says Stanley likes food, so maybe I'll get him to help with dinner while he's here. I think he wants to go to work with Virginia tomorrow, and I guess he can go with me to take her to the airport Saturday. I hope he has a fun visit.

Speaking of the airport, VJ's flying down south to attend Kelli Isaac's wedding Sunday with Jeremy and Amber. I wanted to go as well but couldn't really miss this Sunday. We're both really happy for Kelli and Rob.

Well... better go make sure Flat Stanley is ready for bed...

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hmm, maybe Stanley had something to do with us going a little flat tonight??