Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Day After

I spent most of the day in the office today... much less hectic than joining in with all the shoppers I suspect. Jeremy, Amber and Virginia braved some stores and picked up some bargains. I'm wondering... if there's a sale and nobody buys anything, does anyone save money?

It has rained off and on throughout the afternoon and evening, but we decided to brave the weather and meet at the movies... they coming from shopping and me from the house after a quick stop. Anyway, we saw Dream Girls. Not sure what I was expecting, but it was really good... some great songs and voices, and the acting was pretty good as well.

Jen, Fok and Kaleb fly in about 12:40 tomorrow. Looking forward to their arrival.

One more thing... left-over Christmas turkey is still pretty good.

No comments: