Monday, December 04, 2006

Monday

Well, the weekend did go well... God's blessings seen at every turn. We served around 700 at the Mission Christmas Dinner Party and got it all cleaned up... the wedding went off without any hitches... yesterday was a good day at church... and Virginia got home from her weekend class in Sacramento by around 3:00. That allowed us to go for a nice walk around the lake before dark.

When I woke up Sunday morning I could tell I was coming down with a cold or something, but I was able to shake it off OK for church. By the evening I was feeling it again, so we went to bed a little early. This morning it was a little worse, so I decided to sleep in a bit and work from home today instead of going into the office. I'm not feeling any worse, but I'm glad I decided to stick close to the house today. I'm still getting some work done, and I'm able to close my eyes for a few minutes if I want. Plus, I need to go to the building tonight to sit in on a rehearsal for the play we're doing on the 24th.

For those of you currently living in a deep freeze, I hope it warms up a bit pretty soon. For the record, it's 62 and sunny here today. :-)

No comments: