Friday, December 29, 2006

Family Time

OK, the last couple of days have been filled with good family time... pictures in the park and food; shooting hoops and food; exchanging gifts and food; hanging out and food; and did I mention that we've had some yummy stuff to eat.

Jeremy and Amber left this morning and made it safely home in time for his physical therapy appointment for his shoulder. It's amazing to me how surgeries like he had can be done orthroscopically, leaving only two tiny little scars on the outside. He's also done well with the pt and recovery... almost a full range of motion at this point.

Virginia gave me an "old-fashioned" popcorn popper for Christmas, so tonight we tried it out. The popcorn was good and it was fun to use; popped the corn pretty fast. My memory tells me that the original poppers in this style were made of a heavier metal, but this one may be better since it heats and cools more quickly.

One thing for sure, when the holidays are over, I'm gonna have to cut way back on the food intake.

Will post some family pics Saturday.

No comments: