Thursday, January 04, 2007

Upgrade

Well, I finally gave in and upgraded my blog to the new format they've been pushing. After it's all said and done, I can't tell too much difference... although I guess it is a little easier to work with and make changes than before. And, I now have a Google account as well. Lucky me!!

I'm preaching again Sunday, and tomorrow is crunch day for prep. I know where I'm going, just need to work on the details and practice a bit. First Sunday in 2007... looking forward to it.

Fridays are always funny days. They seldom end up being what I expect them to be when they begin. Occasionally that means an unexpected counseling visit or Bible study. Other times it means working on technical or electronic issues. Sometimes it's just lots of end of the week stuff to catch up on. Anyway, tomorrow is Friday so I'll do my best to expect the unexpected.

Hope yours goes well!!

No comments: