Monday, May 19, 2008

A God Sunday

I was able to make it to church Sunday, teach my class and lead worship. Everyone treated me well, and it was a joy to be with everyone to worship. The potential was in place for a rough day: I'd not been in the office all week... praise team did not rehearse this week... we had one last minute praise team change because of illness... and Brice was out with a nasty bout with stomach flu.

However, as He so often does, God took charge, allowing us to glorify Him in spite of circumstances, illness, and short-comings. It was actually a pretty incredible morning... and I didn't fall off my crutches even one time.

2 comments:

okiejack said...

Sorry to learn you are using crutches. Where is Ruby Fern? I have not heard from her in a long time. Wanda Jackson, Roosevelt, Okla.

Rick J said...

Hi Wanda!
Since I don't have your email, I'll post a response here. She's still in Cabot. Her email is rfjohnson@suddenlink.net if you'd like to write her. I also emailed her that you posted a comment, so, if she has your email, she may write you as well. God to hear from you!