Saturday, May 17, 2008

New Look



I've used the same template for this blog since day one. Obviously, I liked the design, but I decided it was time for a different look, so I picked this one. I think I like it, but I'll take recommendations.

Also, as of this spring the Leung house has a new look as well... gates in several places throughout the house. Claire, even with her unique crawling style, can get where she's not supposed to be way too quick, and she'll be walking soon. We helped install the one above when we were there last month.

Personally, I plan to break out a "new look" at church tomorrow. Because of the cast on my leg, I really can't wear long pants, so I've been giving some thought as to what to wear.





I thought about somthing like this...













... but I checked and my kilt must be at the cleaners...


... so I decided to go with your basic cargo shorts and a polo... maybe something like this.
Now... what about a shoe for my left foot... hmmm...

No comments: