Friday, May 16, 2008

Heating Up

We're in a brief but rather intense heat wave, over 100 today in many Bay Area locations, including Antioch at 103. A few record for this date were broken. It was hot yesterday as well, however, the sea breeze is already beginning to kick in a little, providing a cooler forecast for SF tomorrow. By Sunday afternoon the high pressure will have moved far enough east to bring some cooler temps to us as well, but not as cool as SF.

It will be a hot time for the Sugar Grove praise team down south as well. They've hired Jeremy to help them with a new CD and flew in this weekend for a marathon recording session. We thought about joining he festivities, but I'm not quite mobile enough yet for that big a trip. I'm sure they'll do fine without us there to cheer them on, but it would have been fun.

I did get out for a while this afternoon with my chauffeur... VJ. I did well enough that I'm looking forward to being with my church family Sunday.

To close I'll share a pic of Kaleb working on a recent research project for school. I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure I wasn't doing research projects in the 3rd grade.

No comments: